Friday, December 9, 2011

When we gon realize me and you could rule the world..

Finally I am able to do some blogging! I feel like its been forever...well it has but that is beside the point! So this post is extra special because it includes someone super amazing! One of my closest friends Neko let me talk him into doing a blog post with me. What better time to do it than Christmas time. Pretty cool gift if you ask me. I wont keep you waiting so here is our Christmas time fun. 


On Neko:

Skin: DNA- Legacy Type 2A- Chin Beard
Hat: =Blast=- Winter Hat
Jacket: INDI Designs - Stand collar jacket black
Pants: [X-RaY] - SaGGy PaNtS
Face Tattoo[Reckless] Destroy Love fate 
 Gauges: [Reckless]-[DopeBoy]Double Flared Gauge
Shoes: *FIR & MNA* The Delaney Shoes Black
Hand Tattoo: AITUI TATTOO - Hero Star 
Neck Tattoo: [ZT] -Highlife 
Cobrahive - Kao Mask (v1)
Undershirt: AOHARU_BT_V-NeckShirt_Border


On Kami:
Skin: AL VULO- Sally *sunkissed*
Hair: D!va!- Yuri3 Ribbon
Dress: Admiral Spicy!- Winter Wooly Dress (blue)
Tights: ::Leo-NT::- Magic Snow Leggings (NEW!)
Boots: ::Leo-NT::- Crazy Sheep Boots (NEW!)
Necklace: ::LEO-NT:: OH DEER Necklace (Bonus when you buy the leggings)
Glasses: Vintage Tea- Reading Specks


Poses: [what next} Snow Day Sled