Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh the good ol days

Okay so I dont know why but I was looking at my high school yearbook. UGH yes I am going to date myself right now.. I cant believe high school was almost 10 years ago already.. How time flies. ANYWAY, I was laughing at the "style" from 1999-2003.. What we were thinking I will never know. But if theres one thing I know the songs I listened to in HS are still my favorite. Not to mention they still somehow put me in an amazing mood. So I decided to dress a little school-ish. I went to a private Catholic school for like 5 years also so I am allowed to rock a plaid skirt to this day since I do still have my old uniform. BUT I didnt go that far dont worry!



The List!
Hair: (love)- Cameron
Skin: FILTHY- Laika II
Teeth: PXL- Teeth Add On (prim)
Sweater- Tres Blah- Boyfriend Cardigan (yes i know i just blogged this )
Shirt- Tres Blah- Tied up Tank (yes i know again!)
Skirt- Luck Inc- Tartan Ruffled Mini
Socks: PIG- Knee Socks Suspender
Necklace: Ryca- Rosa Necklace
Boots: DRD- Lazy Boots with Knife (NEW)
Eyes: Tres Blah- JeJune Hazel Eyes