Friday, December 16, 2011

But you're hangin' on my sleeve like I care that you're cryin'

Can I just say that the holidays make me crazy! I love them, but they drive me nuts. Haha.. Firstly I cant stand not being able to find parking at places, and people are just flat out RUDE this time of year. ANYWAYS, I have been super super busy in RL which is why I havent posted in a while. So today will have a few posts to make up for it. I went shopping last night here in good ol SL. I must say I really do love winter clothing. I cant get enough of it. I seriously have way too much of it now though. I went down to Medley to check out the newer setup of the store and see whats new. I am super weird about skins but I tried on one of the demo's of Emelie skin and I loved it. It is very different from anything I already have and I loooove the eyebrows. So I caved in and bought it. Compulsive shopper? Maybe a little. Not keeping you waiting anymore!




The List!
Skin: Medley- Emelie (almond)
Hair: !lamb- Frosti (NEW)
NoseChain- Ryca
Necklace: Ryca- Rosa
Ring: Anomaly- Double Finger Crucifix
Sweater: -Tres Blah- Boyfriend Cardigan
Shirt: -Tres Blah- Tied Up Tank
Scarf: -Tres Blah- Wrapped Up Scarf in Tartan
Jeans: -BC- Unbutton Jeans
Boots: :Kookie:- Dirty Muse (NEW)
Earrings: [glow]-Studio Amore Earrings
Eyes: -Tres Blah- Jejune Hazel Eyes
Nails: Mstyle- Perfect Long Nails
Teeth: Medley- Super Buck Teef