Friday, December 2, 2011

Give it up.. Its ME!.. I win... YOU lose!

Alrighttt, YES I am still alive! I was super super sick for a little over a week and I hardly even crawled out of bed! But I am back! Anyway, today I was feeling a little on the mean side so I guess that just came out in my outfit choice. Plus I have had this Nicki song stuck in my head all day!There was some amazing stuff released while I was sick and I am so freakin excited to show you. First off the new Filthy skin is literally LOVE. I always love her skins but I believe this is my new favorite. Also, LOVE released a new hair that I adore. I am a big fan of hair with shaved sides even though I know most people don't care for it, I have a hard time believing anyone could say "No" to this one. It is so pretty but so tough at the same time. I dont think I will take it off for a week or two! But, I wont keep you waiting any longer!




The List:
Skin: Filthy: Laika II- Bronze (NEW!!)
Hair: (LOVE)- Cameron (NEW!!)
Shape: -YouriGami- Aria (only available by contacting me Kami Haven)
Scarf: (LOVE)- Cowlneck scarf in Native (NEW!!)
Top: Luck Inc.- Sheer Tank in Black
Jacket: (LOVE)- Casual Blazer
Pants: (LOVE)- Twil Jeggings in Black
Glasses: Reek- Park Shades
Eyes: Repulse- Hunger Eyes
Eyelashes: Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes #9
Nails: Mstyle- Perfect Long Nails in Black
Bracelet: :Fusion:- Cord Bracelet
Shoes: N.Core- UltraPlatforms Noir Intense


TP to (LOVE)