Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh boys in eyeliner...

They never get old. Really! If you wouldnt let Davey Havok molest you there is somethin wrong with you. ANYWAY! Ive been listening to a lot of the music I listened to in HS. I forgot how much I love it. And yes at one time all I listened to was hardcore and metal. Scary right? AHA. On to my post. ENJOY!



The List:
Hair: Exile- Carolyn (NEW!)
Skin: AL VULO!- Sally *sunkissed*
Top: The Whore Mansion- Hot Blouse
Skirt: [EY:NO]- Knitted Skirt (NEW!)
Fishnets:  Erratic- Fishnets
Boots: DRD-Loose Boots with Knife
Socks: LEAGUE-Thermal Socks
Gloves: [GLUE INK]- Ree Gloves
Tattoo: [sleepy bozer]- Swamp Monster
Stomach Wound: REPULSE- Cunt Stomach Tattoo
Eyes: -Tres Blah- JeJune Hazel eyes
Lashes: Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes #8
Face Tattoo: Pekka- Bleeding Mouth
Piercings: Pekka- Omni Piercing
Necklace: Ryca- Rosa
Nails: Mstyle- My Perfect Long Nails
Bracelets: Mandala- SINRA bracelets


Teeth: PXL- Open Mouth prim teeth add-on