Monday, January 16, 2012

Sometimes when I miss you..

Helloooo! I know I have been MIA for a while! RL has been NUTS, between work and family stuff my head has just been elsewhere. So I do have some great stuff to share tonight. I've been in an odd mood this week and just not really fun and exciting like I always am :) I think I am just anxious to be on my vacation! LOL so forgive me for being a lazy twat and not posting. ANYWHO. I was hopping around and I went to PRISS which is an amazing little store and if you havent been there I suggest you go especially right now because everything is 50L. Yes I said 50L. Along with the sale at PRISS I havent been to Collabr88 in AGES. Like a good couple of months so I went today bought the Illusory skin which I love. And i had to buy the Cheeky Pea furniture because it will be perfect for my new house. Okay on to the outfit today!




The List:
Hair: Lelutka: WILDE
Skin: Illusory: Fussion @ COLLABR88
Dress: PRISS-Glendale Layered Top 50L & NEW
Tights: Izzies: Torn Tights
Socks: Maitreya: Prim Socks 
Necklace: Miel- Echo Necklace
Boots: DOC v2- 8hole
Glasses: Reek: Park Shades