Sunday, January 29, 2012

I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat

[[Listen]] I dont know why but I love that song. Im a goof. OH WELL! So Ive been gone AGAIN I know I suck! But thats how life is! I Took a little vacay back down to southern california to visit with my family and friends so I was gone for a bout a week, then I got slammed with work! HUGE bummer! I am going to be going back to so cal again next week though because I have an insanely cool job interview. I dont want to jinx it so im keeping it a secret.. well the job that is. Anyway! Onto my outfit today. I was feeling pretty simple today. I havent shopped in a while but Byrds released some adorable pants that I had to have so I did stop by her store to pick them up. They come in great colors even though I am only wearing the brown pair today I am sure you will see me in the rest wandering around SL. I also got some super adorable shoes today that I am IN LOVE with. No joke. LOVE LOVE LOVE them. You can change the colors of the toes and the trim and I just like the look of them. Enough of me yapping and here is the outfit!





The List:
Skin: ADDICT- RAIA Sunkissed
Hair: Wasabi Pills- Taleen *MESH*
Top: Tres Blah- Tied Up Tank
Pants: -BC- Dungarees Jeans in Brown
Necklace: [DDL] For Gods Sake! 
Bracelets: [DDL] Uprising Bracelets
Shoes: Nardcotix- Shana Heels