Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just a fairytale...

Okay SOOOO I was super excited to see some of the newness at Perfect Wardrobe. Especially the Red Riding Hood and the Prince Charming coats. SUPER CUTE! If you are looking for something thats different and you aren't really big on dressing up these are perfect for you because they aren't full blown costumes. Just simple stuff you can add on to your outfit to get a completely different look. I am only showing the Red Riding Hood version today because frankly I just dont feel like doing more pictures lol. My SL is being crappy to me today so I picked my favorite one.. ENJOY!



The List:
Skin: FILTHY- Laika II
Shape: *YouriGami*- Aria SHORT (by me :P)
Hair: Magika- Porcelain
Eyes: Glam Affair- Stella Eyes V2
Coat: [W]ynter- Red Riding Hood @ Perfect Wardrobe
White Skirt in pic 1: -PaperDoll- LondonMini
Dress in Pic 2: Gawk!- Red Damask Dress
Tights: Izzies- Torn Tights
Shoes: GoK- Flower Bomb Heels @ Perfect Wardrobe
Gloves: Izzies: Leather Gloves