Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lazy Days!

So I have been slacking a little on the blogging.. My RL has been crazy to say the least! BUT heres the outfit for today! I took a trip to Sorry Asia to do some shopping while the store is still open and I must say I am going to be sad to see that store go.. Not only do I love the skins for girls and guys but I LOVE the eyes! Booo!










The List!

Hair: Ploom- Natie (NEW!)
Shape: -YouriGami- Aria -Short (Modded) (NEW!)
Skin: AL VULO!- Sally (Sunkissed w/teeth) 
Eyes: Sorry.Asia- Never Fantasy Eyes # 3 (Sale..S.A is going out of business!)
Top: ::villena::- B&R Top
Pants: {MonTissu}- Lou Lou Rolled (dark wash)
Shoes: Pixel Mode- Luna (Royal) **MESH**
Facial Piercings: <Pierce Of Mind>- Syndi Piercing
Tattoo: S (and) P- Leo Tattoo
Eyelashes: Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes # 9
Gloves: [GLUE INK]- Ree Gloves
Nails: EY:NO- Colorful Nails