Thursday, November 17, 2011

Beauty Alone She Is...

Well Hai! Im not the girliest of girls in SL.. I hardly have any pinks, purples, and whatever other colors girly girls wear. So today I thought I ought to be girly! Plus, I havent worn colors in a while haha time to switch it up. I bought the cutest hair bow from Vintage Tea and it was too cute to not wear with something today.. So check it out!



The List!
Hair: LeLutka- Brigitte
Bow: Vintage Tea- Hair Bow 
Skin: Sorry.Asia- Lana
Glasses: Vintage Tea- Reading Specks De LaCrem (NEW)
Necklace: Sissi- Cutie Necklace 
Shirt: Cynful- Button Down Shirt
Skirt: GATO- SuperMarket Skirt
Tattoo: S (and) P- Diamonds and Roses
Socks: Izzies- Toeless socks
Shoes: Mstyle - Goshi Pumps in Rosso
Rings: ~Pepper~- Granny Rings
Nails: EY:NO- French Nails


Vintage Tea is now a part of the wonderful Grenade Free Wednesday at the Jersey Shore sim, which I am sooo excited about! Go take a look at the store and if you dont fall in love instantly there is something wrong with you! Just sayin :D