Monday, April 2, 2012

You and I were born to die

<3 Dont Kill me! i know its been like decades since I have posted. I have been extremely busy in rl and just havent had the same time i usually do to post and hell...even change in sl. There is a new store out that i love and i cant wait to see what other great things will come.. Its called SU.SU..and you must check it out! my amazing feet tattoos are from there. The store is open but is still in the works so keep an eye out for them I am positive that they will be a must on everyones shopping lists soon here. Alright enough of my blabbing and on to my outfit. If I dont list something its because its already been blogged a million times before :)




the list:


Hair: Magika- Calm (newish)
Top: Colereta's- Bowy Top (new)
Jeans: {Mon Tissu}- Nora Skinny Jeans (newish and never taking them off)
Shoes: Pixel Mode- Baby T's
Tattoos: Upper Body- Ink'd Up- Notorious 
Feet: SU.SU- Sugar Skull Feet tattoos (NEW)