Thursday, April 26, 2012

Home Is Wherever Im with You


Good afternoon my dearies! I know I haven't updated in forever but I have for serious been the most busy girl in the entire world! So today is a much needed day off, full of relaxation and blogging I am sure. I have been able to do a little shopping in the wonderful world we call SL. I must say I am quite happy with the Spring/Summer merchandise that is out there now. I love winter and warm cuddly stuff but I am becoming a huge fan of bright colors. I know crazy for me but it's true! So my first amazing purchase that I would like the brag about is the new Ivy skin from The Body Co. I LOVE it! I love it like ive never loved before. I will probably never take this skin off. Just sayin! Anyways on to the goodies. 




the list:

Skin: The Body Co- Ivy in Light *NEW*
Ears: Aitui- Mesh Ears *NEW*
Hair [Burley]- GaEuen 
Top- picarra- Senorita *XYROOM*
Pants: {Mon Tissu}- Nora Skinny Jeans in DARK
Sandals: *COCO*- Thong Sandals in White
Nails: Izzies- Classic Nails
Piercings: Pekka- Zassy Piercing