Monday, February 13, 2012

I got my own stickers now..So literally I'm EVERYWHERE.

[[Listen]] Hellooo there! So its the night before V-day and I really don't care about the good ol' Hallmark holiday. I'm not a bitter single gal by the way, I am happily taken I just don't see the point in Valentines day. anywho.. I have been super girly lately and I really just wanted to wear jeans and a tank. I didn't even plan on blogging this but i decided to because there is some newness in this outfit. Hope you enjoy!



The list:
Skin: LAQ- Ebba
Hair:[e]- Over (NEW +Mesh)
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard- Mirror Eyes in Green
Top: Suicidal Unborn: Camo Tank
Bra: Glam Affair- Intima Jen
Tattoo: Ink'd Up- Notorious
Pants: Amerie- Mesh Skinny Pants (NEW + male and female versions)
Belt: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Belt
Shoes: UBU- LoTops
Fingertape: Luck Inc- Fingertape
Nails: Mstyle- Cracked (NEW)
Nose Swirl- Cobrahive
Ear Swirls- Cobrahive (can't see them with the hair)
Necklace: *SiSSi*- Wings of Love
Eyelashes- Sorry.Asia- Eyelashes 9 (not available anymore)